Monday, May 11, 2020

Hero Highlights- Cadaverdog

I thought that this time, we might meet one of the newer heroes that B.A.D.G.E. has recently been fortunate enough to recruit.
Can you tell us your name, or would you prefer your Hero designation/code name?

~~I am The Cadaverdog-the travel master extraordinaire. I can teleport to anyone I choose to seek with but a thought.

Are you working thru B.A.D.G.E. or are you independent?

~~I occasionally do team-ups and can definitely be a team player but I'm highly independent most frequently.

Are you currently in a League, and if so, would you care to tell us about it?

~~I am with the RedGuard-a collection of diversely talented individuals working towards guarding humanity itself.

Can you tell us a little about your powers? Are all of your powers Morphon based?

~~I have a collection of abilities, primarily divine gifts. Such include teleportation to anywhere I can imagine within my mind (to anyone or any place) with total control over it. I initially appear transparent and invisible but can allow myself to be heard. I then have around 2 minutes to choose where I want to reappear or choose to teleport away. I can speak, understand, read, write, etc any and every language-including binary, medical term, body language, and any and every animal or foreign being living or extinct. I can adapt to any area I teleport, whether it may be space, the sun, underwater, etc. I also have a high degree of healing factor to avoid pretty much any lasting injury and disregard poisons or illness-thus a travel master extraordinaire with the freedom to go anywhere with total comfort and bring to justice anyone no matter how well they try to hide.

Do you have a sidekick?

~~Any animals I call upon to assist in a mission or a possible team-up, yet team-ups and even animal collaboration are more like a partnership.

Could you tell us a little about your origin?

~~I, along with a few others who may remain nameless, was divinely gifted to assist ones of need and bring to justice individuals who are especially difficult to apprehend.

What is your favorite piece of gear? Why?

~~Currently anything involving skulls (my favorite subject in college was anatomy and physiology), but I do love my animal friends and perhaps at some point, something of that nature may strike my mind, whether something of Grizzly nature or of Bald Eagle inspiration.

Do you Have any advice for new Heroes?

~~Try to be patient as you develop and don't be afraid to be different from others and use sound tactical strategy in your development.

Is there anything else you'd care to add?

~~I, along with my fellow comrades, look forward to continuously growing and bringing all the bad guys to justice. No one can hide.
Thank you for your time today.
Comments
0 Comments