Saturday, May 2, 2020

Hero Highlights- � Fiero �


Before starting this interview, I need to make some announcements.
Due to an errant time portal mishap, I unfortunately missed the deadline and couldn’t post an article during April... This has been corrected.
Due to the popularity of this feature, it has been requested that it be attempted to publish more often... for the foreseeable future, I shall attempt to issue 1 per week.

Due to the notice above, I am going to need more vict- err, interviewees to volunteer, to facilitate this it has been decided that interviewees will receive 1 or more power cards as a reward... these can be used as cards or sold for their MP value.

Now, on to the interview-

This time, we are speaking with an iconic figure of our realm, definitely a hero in her own right.

Can you tell us your name, or would you prefer your Hero designation/code name?

I am known as fiero when protecting the world but my name when I am treating patients at the clinic on the North side is Scarlett Day. I love making those little kids feel better.

Are you working thru B.A.D.G.E. or are you independent?

I am an independent contractor at B.A.D.G.E.. Director Nova calls, I answer. He knows he can always depend on me.

Are you currently in a League, and if so, would you care to tell us about it?

I'm in the Avengers , my band of brothers. The guys always have my back in any battle and I do the same.

Can you tell us a little about your powers?

I am not human. My powers are mental as in mega strong mental force. I can control thoughts, throw mental energy as a weapon to block or contain negative energy.

Are all of your powers Morphon based?

No. Morphons enhance my powers but my powers come from being an Angel.

Do you have a sidekick?

No sidekick, but I love hanging out with all the kids that I treat at the hospital...when I’m not out being a hero, kicking butt..

Could you tell us a little about your origin?

I am an Angel. I fell from grace and was sent down to hell. With much agony and strength, I rose from the hell fires like a phoenix and was reborn, restored to life once again.

What is your favorite piece of gear? Why?

I don't have a favorite as it really depends on the bad guy Nova sends me after. I really like wearing rings though.

Do you Have any advice for new Heroes?

Stay true to who you are and never give up. You will grow strong if you focus and persevere. Try to find a team that will watch your back.

Is there anything you'd care to add?

(Fiero did not speak, but she smiled enigmatically and shook her head no...)

Trust an Angel, even a fallen one, to know when to hold her tongue...

Thank you, Fiero, and until next time, everyone.
Comments
0 Comments