Friday, May 15, 2020

Hero Highlights- Starmaster

It’s that time again, my friends...
This time we will be meeting another of B.A.D.G.E.s newer recruits.

Can you tell us your name, or would you prefer your Hero designation/code name?
~~Ah, hmmm, you can call me Starmaster. I'm not ready to give out my real name -- yet.
Are you working thru B.A.D.G.E. or are you independent?
~~I have been working independently so far. Not that I would mind teaming up, but I haven't been approached by anyone yet. I'm still sort of new to all of this superhero stuff.
Are you currently in a League, and if so, would you care to tell us about it?
~~I put feelers out to join a league when I first got my costume. I wanted to build a group of heroes for a Star Force group. You know, all people with stars on their costumes or "star" in their names.
Can you tell us a little about your powers? Are all of your powers Morphon based?
~~My powers? Well, I can move things with my mind, teleport from place to place, and sort of reading people's surface thoughts.
Finding out about that power was a real trip, man. Sitting in a lecture hall and hearing all the thoughts from a group of my peers...WOW...There are some pretty freaky people out there and I hope they never get powers.
As for mine, I have also become fairly technically adept since I got my abilities. I have been able to enhance my powers to do more. It's kinda cool.
Do you have a sidekick?
~~No. Is sidekick even PC to say anymore?
Could you tell us a little about your origin?
~~I was attending college and out at a kegger with my roommate one night and that has to be when it happened. The next morning I woke up under my blanket and floating above my mattress. He was huddled off in a corner, his bare-ass naked body covered in ash. Nobody warned us about that happening in any of the college orientation seminars.
What is your favorite piece of gear? Why?
~~I like the Technocrat gear. It allows the other pieces of gear I use to enhance my abilities to work well together.
Do you have any advice for new Heroes?
~~Yeah. Always carry an extra pair of pants.
Is there anything else you'd care to add?
~~I may be new to the superhero game, but villains, watch out. I've got powers and I plan on using then to protect the innocent, defend the weak, and all that jazz.
Quite a noble intent, Starmaster.
Until next time, my friends.
Comments
0 Comments