Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Hero Highlights- Miðgarðsormr

If my interview with the formidable Hanzo could be considered foolhardy, then this month’s interview, for anyone else, might be considered suicidal.
Frankly, even I might not have attempted it if, in another realm, I had not met and to the extent possible, befriended, the avatar of this force of nature. While his avatars seem to inhabit most dimensions, I met him in the dimension I was born in.
While I never approached his level of power, we were, for a time, league-mates, and I would like to think, friends (at least to the extent possible for such a being... probably more like a pet in his reckoning...)
I was happy to finally locate his avatar in this dimension and even happier that he agreed to our interview.
Without further ado-
K: Can you tell us your name, or would you prefer your Hero designation/code name?
M: I AM THE ONE KNOWN ASSSSSS Miðgarðsormr IN THE OLD NORSE, MEANS MIDGARD SSSSSERPENT OR WORLD SSSSSERPENT.
K: Are you working thru B.A.D.G.E. or are you independent?
M: THAT MAKES ME, IN THISS COMPUTER AGE, TO... HOW DO YOU SSSSSAY... LMCO LAUGH MY CLOACA OFF.
K: Are you currently in a League, and if so, would you care to tell us about it?
M: YESSS I AM IN A LEAGUE ACTUALLY MANY LEAGUESSSS THIS ONESSSS DESIGNATION IS 666, REMEMBERING AN OLD WORLD I DEVOURED, THERE WASSSSS A 666 THERE TOO, A CLANDESTINE AFFILIATE OF THE HAWAIIAN WARRIORS I HAVE ALSO BEEN AN ANGEL, AN AEGEAN, A TURBO, AND THE CREATIONS BANE.
K: Can you tell us a little about your powers? Are all of your powers Morphon based?
M: IMMENSE POWER, AGILITY, RECOVERY, INSATIABLE HUNGER... I AM NEVER DESTROYED... I HAVE BEEN SINCE THE BEGINNING... THE POWERS ALL COME FROM THE DISAMBIGUATION, THE BEGINNING OF ALL WHEN THE ONE WAS DIVIDED INTO THREE... KNOWN AS GOOD, EVIL, AND MYSELF... MY SEEMINGLY NEVER-ENDING QUEST IS TO BRING ALL BACK TO THE ONENESS THUS DESTROYING THIS ENTIRE EXISTENCE...
K: Do you have a sidekick?
M: MINOR ONESSSSS, THAT BRING ABOUT ANNIHILATION, RAGNAROK, ARMAGEDDON, BLACK HOLESSSSS, ETC, ETC...
K: Could you tell us a little about your origin?
I WAS AFTER THE DISAMBIGUATION OR THE BIG BANG... THERE ARE OTHER MYTHOLOGICAL, NONSENSSSICAL, STORIESS, SUCH AS BEING THE SON OF A GOD AND GIANTESS... BAH, WHAT IGNORANCE OF MY TRUE MAGNIFICENCE.
K: What is your favorite piece of gear? Why?
M: MY SSSCALESSSS, MY VENOM, AND MY HYPNOTIC GAZE...
K: Do you Have any advice for new Heroes?
M: NEVER CROSSSS THE WORLD SSSSERPENT...
I AM VERY LOYAL, BUT CROSSS ME, BREAK AN OATH, LIE TO ME, AND YOU WILL FALL TO ME... MAYBE NOT TODAY, MAYBE NOT TOMORROW, BUT I AM THE BRINGER OF THE END OF ALL... YOU WILL EVENTUALLY ROAST IN THE PIT OF MY COSSSMIC GASSSTRIC JUICESSS AND BE DENIED THE GLORY OF ONENESS...
K: Is there anything else you'd care to add?
M: THIS REALM SEEMS ALREADY RIPE FOR DESSSSTRUCTION... CORRUPTION AND HUBRISS... I BROUGHT ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF THE OLD SIMILAR WORLD AND I WAS VERY MUCH RESSSPONSIBLE FOR THE CREATION OF THISSSS REALITY, WHICH SSSSOME HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE, TO REFLECT THE NORTH MEN'S LAMENT... IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE THE GJALLARHORN WILL BE SSSSSSOUNDED AND ALL THAT SSSSSURVIVE WILL BE FORCED TO FLEE TO ALTERNATE REALITIESSSSSSSS...
K : Well, I am gratified that we were able to become reacquainted before that occurred then.
Comments
0 Comments