Sunday, July 26, 2020

Prepping For LWs 4- The Agreement


By Krystal Fae

After her match with Midgardsormer was over, Krystal wandered over to check out the banner above a small booth near one of the arena entrances.

She saw that it was a recruiting drive for one of the newer leagues, The Star Force. Standing behind the counter, Starmaster and Catalyst were handing out flyers and cookies to any who wandered near enough.

"I'm really not even considering leaving Legacy (of SPAWN) on a permanent basis, but I might as well check it out.", she mused. "... besides, those cookies smell wonderful."

Reading over the flyer as she nibbled on a cookie, Krystal thought to herself. "I really need to find someone to spar with... only one from Legacy can really give me a decent match, and he's out on assignment."

Krystal approached the booth again and signaled to Starmaster to step outside the booth for a moment.

"I know you're busy right now, and you can barely hear yourself think in here. Would you contact me later today? I have a proposition..."

Starmaster looked a little confused but nodded that he would.

"So... I really need to train harder... and all of my guys are busy or... to be honest, only one is really powerful enough to really give me a real fight, and he's on assignment... could we maybe spar sometime... not in the arena, but somewhere else?", Krystal said.

"Sparring. That's an idea worth considering. You name the time and place.", stated Starmaster.

Starmaster then moves back to Catalyst's side and whispers in his league-mates ear. "How about helping me whip up some anti-magic gear before I get my ass handed to me."

Catalyst nods and grins widely. "The way she is going at that cookie, I think I should give her a box to take home. Not many people like peanut butter, pickle, and anchovy macaroons."
Comments
0 Comments