Monday, April 5, 2021

Important Message from the Sentinel Emergency Alert System

 


"HELLO! CAN YOU HEAR ME! Okay, this is EB, and I've got important news! The store in my village is only gonna be around for a few more days. After that, poof, it's gone. I mean, it! Don't miss out."

"HEY! WHO BROKE THIS LIGHT? AND THAT WINDOW? AND WHY ARE THESE PAPERS EVERYWHERE!" Krystal Fae yells out.

EB hops between desks, scattering papers the whole way. Sentinel reports and papers are all over the floor. He bounds right into Chaz Hamilton.

Chaz asks, "what are you doing here?"

EB says, "I was just using your communication thingy to get a message out."

Chaz frowns at the little bunny. "If there is an emergency, you can use the BADGE comm system. You work for BADGE...right?"

"Sure, I do. But, it's not THAT kind of emergency. I just wanted to tell the heroes not to miss out on getting stuff at the Easter Village store. Nova wouldn't like me using the emergency comm channels for that kinda stuff."

Chaz picks up scattered papers. "Did you have to make such a mess?"

"Just in a hurry. Annnd, I think I gotta go!" He poofs away.

Krystal Fae walks in and lets out a deep groan, "that mythic... will he ever learn to not make a mess everywhere he goes?" 

Comments
0 Comments