Sunday, June 12, 2022

Faction Wars Round 1

Todd Goode #12205

After nearly a month of preparation, Faction Wars has begun and round one has ended. Factions are defined as the state of conflict within an organization. Scoundrels with disagreements, hurt feelings, bickering and those looking for payback for unknown reasons and those who like a good fight, can all cause factions to form.

I am Deathscythe The Watcher. I see all and I am here to take account and record all the strife during this war. Those who are victorious will find glory. Those who find defeat will suffer further after the conclusion of this war in the pits of my training dungeon. It will not be pleasant but I will be much amused. Those who understand preparation and teamwork know they are essential for victory. Those who fail to understand, prepare your selves for the pit. Let us look at the victorious of round one.

In division 1, I see four factions. Two that were well prepared and two that were ill prepared. This is their record of battle.
The Coalition destroys the 5th Precinct: Intergalactic Task Force with much malice, 1074-127. 
Hydra shows a little mercy to their fourth string, The Hanzo Ninja Clan Dojo, 822-33.

In division 2, I see four teams still, two battles, two victors and two that may be destined for the pit.
Hydra’s second string, blast The Freaks of Nature, 1238-135. 
Stacked Deck wreck the SOB Hunter/Killers confederation 635-344. These factions show some promise. It was an enjoyable battle.

In division 3, my eyes spy Hydra’s third string smash the Bowtie Mafia 310-1 and in a close match I see BombXSquad shatter The Star Force Constellation, 580-549. This was an outstanding match up.

In division 4, there were two close battles to gaze upon with great anticipation. At rounds end, the SOB Faction of Vipers fall to the Macgregors!!, 333-261 and the ATeam are taken down by Bowtie Karaoke 384-320. Must have been bad planning. See what I done there? I crack myself up sometimes.

Division 5 has my eyes see Wargar raze NWO 301-18 and the faction, -Faction- level SOB Overlord Alliance 349-151.

Finally in division 6, BombXSquad2 cracks Team Hammer, 102-89. I say well done but not so much to the Junior Heroes who fail to muster and lose 64-0. Someone seems destined for my pit of horrors.

Overall, some nice matches but some need to do better or face the pit. Worry not for now. There is still redemption to be had in round 2 of Faction Wars. Rest and prepare well. Round 2 will commence after one day of rest. Enjoy your slumber and night visions of victory.
Comments
0 Comments