Monday, June 20, 2022

Post Faction War Fan Fiction - "A visit from EB"

#20314 Gatekeeper

After the end of Faction War EB showed up and asked me what that was he heard jamming over here it made him extra hoppy. As we were talking I introduced him to my War Music playlist and told him if he came back tomorrow I'd have a copy ready for him to jam to. We talked for what seemed like the rest of the day about all kinds of things he wanted me to go check out but as normal I didn't make a list and forgot half the things he told me about. EB also told me that different music gets him in different moods but really liked a few of the beats I showed him. Looking back now I guess I should have made a list or recorded the conversation because the music list I made for him made him blood thirsty. EB went bonkers.... I tried to stop him but he is crazy fast... When he put on the first song and put on his headphones he changed, the music transformed him into a psychopath. He hopped to the river and started biting a single chunk out of each fish before throwing it back at the water hard like a boss. I tried to stop him but got a Spartan Bunny kick to the chest and was out like a light. After I came back to I knew I had to get my music back from EB but how? This guy hit like a train wreck. With no plan on how to catch him or even where to find EB I was patrolling around everywhere looking for him.

 About the time I got to ole McDs farm I was about out of hope but that's when I seen EB again he was drinking the blood of a cow while it was grazing along completely ignoring EB.
 
EB stop it this isn't you give me back my music it's warped your mind... Running up to him to take it I thought he couldn't see or hear me till her spun around in one jump landing a stellar left hook dropping me in my tracks again. Damn it EB now you're pissing me off. I picked myself up out of the pasture covered in cow manure irritated like a little child and getting petty plans in place. I'm going to get that sneaky rabbit tricks are for kids.... After setting up traps all over the city and county side for EB I started looking for him again. Weeks went by and still no sign of EB till I heard my jams playing over in the bushes and I thought for sure I got him finally just to find the music box dangling on a branch but that wasn't all I found. EB lead me to his breach through time. I hesitated for a second but then jumped in like why not.
 
On the inside everything was different. Morphon particles floated in every centimeter changing and influencing everything it touched.
 
EB spoke up finally " You really shouldn't be here Gatekeeper it will warp your mind like your music did to me."
 
Me " I came to find you to retrieve my music because it changed you in a very bad way there is traps set all over the city I set trying to get my music away from you. You left the city in a state of panic everyone thinks you are trying to kill them."

EB "I don't remember anything after getting that music from you until I ended up in here how is that possible?"

Gatekeeper "Umm well for me when I turn on my War jams it puts me into the fighters Mindset maybe that's what it did to you. I'm sorry EB but you have to come back and make things right is there anything I can do to help?"

EB thinking about it for a bit hops around for a bit and finally comes up with a plan. " Yes but I'm going to need alot of help and you might not like the idea! "

Gatekeeper "Well something needs to be done and I helped get us in this position so tell me what I must do and I'll do my best to make it happen."

EB comes close and whispers the plan and kicks me right out through the portal back to the city. Wtf is he mad insane that plan could destroy the whole planet. Well I guess he did have a point so I'm committed now like it or not .
 
Ok 1st off the traps around the city need to be found and disassembled. Let's get groups out looking for the traps but be prepared they come with a major kick that was the only way to catch EB it won't be a easy obstacle to overcome so be prepared.
 
Ok step 2 need to get this music out into the city so it doesn't drive him crazy because he can hear the city even in his dimension so it will give him time in a safe place to learn to control himself safely away from the city. Here it goes going to get this music distribution going here it is hopefully this stunt works and EB comes back normal.

# War Music playlist
Mercules-Nerves
Mercules-This is What Happens
Mercules-Havana
Mercules-Sucker for Pain
Mercules-In My Sleep
Mercules-Yellow Tape
Mercules-Mood
Mercules-Inside My Head
Mercules-Givin' Up
Mercules-See Thru

So if you run into one of these tunes help out EB and turn it up in hopes of his recovery. Any areas not explored check out for traps set to catch EB! Best of luck to everyone and game on.
Comments
0 Comments