Thursday, June 23, 2022

Origin Story: Aɾƈԋαɳɠҽʅ of ♆SOB♆




By: Aɾƈԋαɳɠҽʅ of ♆SOB♆ ID: 35219

In the years of the fallen, after Earth’s atmosphere had been contaminated by the alien invasion an emissary was sent by AO to watch over a society that was rising from the ashes, that emissary was me.

Ordered to lay back and only to observe I watched as the reborn heroes struggled to rise up against the darkness that had once overtaken the world. I took note of a very special group of Heroes . . . or where they villains? Sometimes it was hard to tell. This group formed their own Society and forged a pack to destroy any foe who stood against them, rather they be a hero or villain; they would protect their own and thus became known as the Society of Butchers. I found myself drawn to them, fascinated by this brotherhood that could survive the dark age of the fallen and be reborn anew with nothing to aid them but their own will power. Yes, other groups had begun to form leagues of their own by banding together but there was just something special about this group.

One day as I was watching I heard Nova proclaim that in an effort to make sure an invasion never occurred again or if it did that the world could defend itself, He announced a friendly competition called League Wars. At least that was his intention . . . Since that day many other challenges have faced humanity if we can even call it that anymore. Upon seeing the challenges that the planet faced I was compelled to leave my position as a watcher and joined forces with this Society of Butchers, pledging my life to theirs in defense of one another and of the world. AO will surely be displeased that I am breaking my orders and intervening, but I can no longer stand by and just watch as the threats to my friends strengthen and grow.
Comments
0 Comments