Saturday, November 21, 2015

HRNI News Report - Live in Las Vegas wth the Flying Fury





HRNI: This is Candace Farraway with Heroes Rising News International, reporting live from Central Park, Las Vegas. The war reports we’re receiving are so fresh that the blood on them is still warm! And in this case I’m speaking especially of the Trinity of Grace’s blood—they are a young, heroic band of extraordinary men and women who are finding themselves in a heated confrontation with the Legion. As you can see from the horrifying events behind me, the battle is far from over. I have just received word that Trinity of Grace’s own Flying Fury will take a moment off the battlefield to give us an interview. Mr. Fury, can you tell us what’s going on?

Flying Fury: Well, the Legion hash caught ush on the wrong foot. Eshpecially one of their membersh, Aphrodite, who ish really damn quick. I mean: 248 Champion's Charges ish REALLY quick. But I'm here to tell you that the Trinity of Grace will not give up. We'll go down fighting those Legion jerksh.

HRNI: Might I ask, Mr. Fury, why are you talking so strangely?

Flying Fury: Jusht a tooth that wash knocked out. Nothing that my regeneration shuperpower can’t deal with. Right now, I'd like to thank my allies for the wonderful shupport they have given me. And I'd alsho like to underline that I aknowledge the danger that the Legion poshes for all humankind, shuperhero and normal people alike. But now, I have to get back to battle, shee you shoon! *fwoosh*

HRNI: And there he goes back to the field of battle, a true hero! Ouch! Oh,  think he lost another tooth. Up next, we'll be reporting live from Washington DC, where Senator Edward
Comments
0 Comments