Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Halloween Fiction Contest

I know everyone has been busy getting ready for League Wars, but we also had a couple fun contests for the players. Nick is running a costume contest, which you can still enter for some great prizes. We also had a Halloween fiction contest going.

I am pleased to say that I have finished judging the entries and found they were all delightful and made it extremely hard to choose the winners. I was pleased with the fact that those who chose to enter followed the rules well, wrote some original stuff that was really good. Most went for humor, some went for the superhero action, both styles were executed masterfully.

Prizes will be sent out and the top winners story will be posted on Halloween. I hope you can take a moment away from the League War battling and Halloween madness to enjoy the posted story.

Thanks for entering and I look forward to the next contest, coming Christmas.

About the next one, I plan on giving you the info about it sooner, to give you time to think and write up something, but the actual entry time will be just a short period so not a full month. I am working on making these contests as inviting as possible. I want people to contribute, both new writers and old contributors. If you have any suggestions on how these are run, leave me a comment.
Comments
0 Comments