Wednesday, October 30, 2019

STRANGE QUARK: "I forgot to phase my body"

In an exclusive interview with The Sentinel, Strange Quark revealed why he lost a battle to The Weezerd of Oz in the first round of the League Wars tournament.

"Weezerd came at me so quickly, I phased my head out of way but forgot my body," Quark explained. "That knocked me out temporarily."

Weezerd, who was relentless in the first round of the tournament, garnered an offensive win against Heretic and Quark, and a defensive win from Super Rakly.

Although Weezerd and his team are losing, commentators find these three wins noteworthy.

"It goes to show that there is always hope if you try hard enough," battle analyst (and proprietor of The Blue Oyster Male Revue Club) Mr Late remarked.

When asked how he could possibly forget to phase his own body, Quark replied, "I blame Super Rakly. He forbade us from having any drinks the night before. Well, everyone knows that when I get sober my sanity walks out the door..."


Comments
0 Comments