Sunday, August 2, 2020

Hero Highlights- [5¹]Spyder Queen


Our subject today is quite unlike any other hero I have met... You’ll see what I mean.

Can you tell us your name, or would you prefer your Hero designation/code name?

~~My name is Spyder Queen... no other name or title necessary.

Are you working thru B.A.D.G.E. or are you independent?

~~I work for Area 5¹. B.A.D.G.E. contracts me through them, so guess a bit independent but not? (laughing loudly)

Are you currently in a League, and if so, would you care to tell us about it?

~~I am a proud member of 5¹ ORDER 66. A pretty strong league in both power and camaraderie. We have become a well-oiled machine.

Can you tell us a little about your powers? Are all of your powers Morphon based?

~~I have a pretty much 50/50 mix of morphon and bux based powers.

Do you have a sidekick?

~~No, but I have a partner. My boyfriend, Fleagle recruited me and we have been tag-teaming bad guys ever since!

Could you tell us a little about your origin?

~~I am from a race of spider-human hybrids found deep in the Mojave Desert. I was found and recruited by Area 51 and trained how to use my abilities. Most recently I was sent to the Sonoran Desert to be the hero presence and representative of Area 51.

What is your favorite piece of gear? Why?

~~That would have to be the Mind Bender ring my honey bought me. It is not only a symbol of our love, but it is kick-ass to boot. Not to mention sooo pretty!

Do you Have any advice for new Heroes?

~~Tons! But the biggest one is to ask questions. Talk to heroes that have been around longer than you and learn as much as you can. I treat my training as a class, I take notes and refresh my memory with them all the time because you never know when the next battle will be and we gotta stay at the top of our game always!

Is there anything else you'd care to add?

~~I’m starting a support group for the challenges of being in an inter-species relationship... if anyone would care to join, we meet every Tuesday night at 7pm at the old church in Capital City. For more information email us at ittakesalltypes2love@mail.com.

Well, I for one hope you and Fleagle find every happiness.

Until next time, my friends.
Comments
0 Comments