Tuesday, December 21, 2021

December's 1st shuffle gear rating

Molecule Man #20314

6 of the shuffle gear have damages on them so even in raids alone it makes them a solid peice to hold on to. Some have new styles of damages so I keep all those as well just to try out with other builds and swap gear. The Nibelung ring and the Maize ring are huge damages to consider for a single gear. So alot of potential but 4 peices that I'm not a fan of in shuffle at this moment are: Unlucky Touch, due to no damage no resistances no life, no sub-skills just strike and 2x and 3x. It could be a decent swap for 1 arm to add 2x,3x if you didn't already have any but it isn't anything I'd use.

Antiviral augment arm same thing as above but life instead of strike. It's a good one off to swap out but not what I'd want to use vs what I already have. Store gear has options I'd buy before these 2 arms.

Peripheral Augmenter move and life bonus only store has better options in my opinion.

Supercharging Pump Wrist slot, this one has move life and more life not my practical pick but it could be used in some cases. It's not better than store gear but it's definitely in the running with it. Out of these bottom 4 I give a thumbs down to this one is the only one I would give a chance to be used in game.

The rest of the gear in the shuffle has potential. So out of the 14 gear in shuffle 10 of them are worth keeping in my opinion. Since they normally don't have that many usable gear in shuffle this one is prime to spin on

Comments
0 Comments