Friday, December 24, 2021

Defensively Drifting through LW Avalanche

ID: 10821

I had been called upon my league to join the ★♕ Outlaw Inc ♕★ an affiliation league of ★♕VILLAINS INC.♕★. Of course I said yes and was very much looking forward to the next LW. To my surprise I was able to pick up several defensive wins to help my league go one to win 3 wars and winning the gold medal in Division 6.

Round 1 opponent ☠₵ⱤɆ₳₮ɄⱤɆ₴ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ ₦ł₲Ⱨ₮☠, 10 defensive wins and ★♕ Outlaw Inc ♕★ went on to win the war of a final score of 83-19.

Round 2 opponent Aussie Freaks, 3 defensive wins and ★♕ Outlaw Inc ♕★ won the war, final score 59-9.

Round 3 opponent ꧁TɧE IɳʄECTEƊ꧂ 5¹ ♦, 1 defensive win 3 offensive, ★♕ Outlaw Inc ♕★ won the war, final score 107-22. When I first viewed the league name Infected I thought the f was a j so I thought it was The Injected. So my thoughts were are they Infected because they were injected with an infection? or are they Infected because they didn't receive an injection? A bit worried, just hoping we are all not infected from battling The Infected. That was some very close contact combat.

Moving on, of course I was attacked and lost some battles in the wars, however it is extremely fun to watch the replays of winning some of the defensive battles.

Some of the other things going on in the Avalanche Wars was a war that happened in Round 3 Division 10. 2 leagues, loon platoon, and ♦ JEFFREY&TRACEY LEAGUE 5¹ ♦ went on to a final score of 20-20 a dead end tie that no league won and ultimately the final result was both leagues didn't win the bronze medal prize, both leagues in fact won the green medal participation prize. Is this a first time to ever happen in the history of Heroes Rising League Wars? so it seems. It is very strange to me that the war must have gone into double overtime, but no one attacked? Next happening was an Introduction of the only undefeated 11 time League Wars Champion in the game ♦ Starscream 5¹ ♦ ID: 11977.

Congratulations Starscream, very well done. I wonder if there are any players or toons in the Heroes Rising game that also have multiple all League Wars Gold Championships, for example if players started the game after LW3 and have all LW Gold, or another example if a player had all LW Gold and didn't join in on a few LW's after that.

Also I noticed the League Wars Archive, this is a new added feature, but the history of the league names is off and wrong, for starters the league Şʈȩąɭʈḩ[5¹] won gold in League Wars 4 Division 5, and also won gold in League Wars 5 Division 6. I know this is a fact to be true because I was the leader of that league and named it and helped build that league with the help of Area 51, this was before the merger of The Avengers.

So now that League Wars Avalanche is complete what's next for us heroes and villains? Well, stay tuned and tooned because my senses are telling me there will be plenty of action in the future before the next League Wars in a few months. Most likely there will be a Frostuary (did I spell that right?) snow town, a Winter Olympics tournament, perhaps a winter themed Tug-of War, and or a winter Raid, among other special events.

Special Thanks goes out to my league ★♕ Outlaw Inc ♕★ for winning gold in the League Wars Avalanche division 6, and to the all developers and players that participated to help make League Wars Avalanche happen. Happy Holidays and all that, see you around in the game from time to time. ID: 10821

Comments
0 Comments