Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Player Review by Robert Barnett

I have been active player for a while here in Heroes Rising. I have to give it an A++ rating. Multiple reasons.

Can play at a pace of your own, unlike some I have been in.

- It can be free as you want it to be, not like some where the greed mongers hang.

- Avatar can be changed often, some changes cost but there are plenty of free options.

- You can acquire and meet friends from all over. I mean some are old school like me from Action Comics to Marvel origin and even DC comic worlds. Great times to be had by all. If had bad run ins with some games I highly recommend this as a #1.

- Missions are quite interesting and pay out well at times. 

- There are always changes and great adaptions coming out. 

There is no other like it that I have found. I actively invite friends to join in, some do and some just never want to quit the others. I just play here in the great league Justice Knights. I became Lieutenant Commander in less than 2 weeks. 

I am now level 101 and rising, the unique thing about the game is I being disabled and have to miss out at times I come back and recoup and never really fall back.

The comic reading is also fun and highly entertaining and some of the best art work since Marvel Universe. The powers and gear are rock solid and very intimidating especially to new comers. 

Hats off to the admins, moderators, artists, and developers just keep on moving up. 

God Speed, 

Emerald Lightening signing off for now.

Comments
0 Comments