Monday, September 21, 2020

We want your hero...



... to volunteer to be interviewed for our Hero Highlights.

I have interviewed many heroes to-date, but I’m sure there must still be a few that I haven’t had the pleasure of publishing... yet.

Some of you SHC ex-patriots surely wouldn’t mind a little publicity...

Some of you fresh-faced new supers must have a story or two...

Remember, volunteers will receive valuable cards as a reward, which may be used as powers, or sold for their Morphon value.

If this interests you, contact me, Krystal Fae (PID# 10962), to arrange your interview or leave your message by Facebook Messenger with my personal assistant, Chris, by PM at https://www.facebook.com/chris.evans.904750/

Thank you for your attention, and Good Gaming, my friends.
Comments
0 Comments