Saturday, June 27, 2020

Hero Highlights- Azure Archangel

Our subject this time is not born of this world, in fact, he wasn’t born at al. He was created by Divine will.
Can you tell us your name, or would you prefer your Hero designation/code name?
~~Azure Archangel is my title, my true name in Angelic Tongue is impossible for a mortal to utter. Besides, to give something it’s true name is to bind its power, and that I can not allow.
Are you working thru B.A.D.G.E. or are you independent?
~~After I fell to Earth, having been ambushed by Legion soldiers, I was found by a B.A.D.G.E representative, wandering without my memory. They recruited me. They are helping me to regain my memory.
Are you currently in a League, and if so, would you care to tell us about it?
~~I am with Redguard and I am a founding member. We are always pushing our limits through battle.
Can you tell us a little about your powers? Are all of your powers Morphon based?
~~Some of my powers are natural for my kind that I retained after becoming human. Most of my new powers do seem to be Morphon based, or at least Morphon enhanced.
Do you have a sidekick?
~~I have found no need for a sidekick. I have my League brothers and sisters that I work with closely. But I am mostly independent, and work alone as a B.A.D.G.E. operative.
Could you tell us a little about your origin?
~~My existence began as an Angel from the Heavenly realm. I was tasked to assess the Threat of Legion to Earth by my commander, Michael. I got caught and was gravely injured and fell to Earth, losing most of my angelic powers and became mortal, and I had amnesia from the ordeal.
What is your favorite piece of gear? Why?
~~My favorite piece of gear is The Infernal Bracers that were found in the crater along with me. I apparently had dispatched a Legion soldier and had taken them as a trophy.
Do you Have any advice for new Heroes?
~~My advice is to train hard and push your power limits to new levels. Training never ends.
Is there anything else you'd care to add?
~~In parting, I leave this warning. Evil beware, for I am watching!
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today, and those of evil bent, take heed. You have been warned.
Til the next time, my friends.
Comments
0 Comments