Sunday, June 21, 2020

Hero Highlights- 越Ultra �Primus�


Like a good many of B.A.D.G.E.’s recent recruits, today’s subject isn’t quite from around here... though he grew up with humans, he hails from another world.

Can you tell us your name, or would you prefer your Hero designation/code name?
~~The good people of this planet have come to know me as 越Ultra ❄️Primus☀️, but you can call me Jason. This is what my human father and mother called me when I first landed on Earth.

Are you working thru B.A.D.G.E. or are you independent?
~~I have always been an independent executioner ever since I left my world. But I am obliged to provide any assistance to B.A.D.G.E when the situation calls for it.

Are you currently in a League, and if so, would you care to tell us about it?
~~Yes, I am currently a member of A51 Colony. The team is made up of some talented heroes. They may be a little chaotic at times but they are morally good and get things done.

Can you tell us a little about your powers? Are all of your powers Morphon based?
~~I have a multitude of abilities. Among them is the immense strength I possess, which is enough to stop a hurtling asteroid, resistance to injury, rapid regenerative powers, and control of the elements, most notably fire and ice. I was born with cosmic level intelligence which I am still discovering. With this, I can create virtually any kind of power from superluminal speed to rearrangement of the molecular structure of matter, to the creation of various types of energy. I have also developed a resistance to mind control as part of my extensive abilities.

Morphons? (He smiles) They don’t create my powers but are good catalysts to them and morphons provide a generous boost to my powers.

Do you have a sidekick?
~~I do not have one, but fate can be a strange friend.

Could you tell us a little about your origin?
~~I came from another world before I came to earth. Our race was called the Paragons. We thrived as a civilization but we did not seek to conquer. We believed in peace and equality. I was the leader of an elite group that was trained to defend. We looked very much like humans here on earth but our biology was somewhat different. Every Paragon was born with a set of standard powers but only a few were gifted with additional unique powers. I was one of these few and therefore was selected to train in the elite group. Our race was unfortunately destroyed by the Legion during the Great War. They simply overwhelmed us by sheer numbers and only I survived. I was thrown into the portal by my father, who sacrificed himself in order to prevent the extinction of our race.

What is your favorite piece of gear? Why?
~~I do not tie myself to any gear or equipment. They are ever so evolving so I use any if I must. Only the talisman given to me by my biological parents remains my favorite. Even till today, I have yet to completely unravel its mystery.

Do you Have any advice for new Heroes?
~~My advice is that no hero is perfect. All heroes are beatable. The only invincibility lies in continuous progression.

Is there anything else you'd care to add?
~~Do not fear if you are confused because within confusion lies opportunity.

Well, thank you, Primus, for sharing your unique perspective.


Until the next time, my friends.
Comments
0 Comments