Thursday, October 8, 2020

Hero Highlights- ChameleoN

Our subject this week is rather unique, even among extraordinary individuals. Rather than being a human gifted with powers similar to an animal’s natural abilities, this hero was an animal, whom the Morphons gave human-level intelligence and form.

Can you tell us your name, or would you prefer your Hero designation/code name?
~~Chamillionaire The ChameleoN is my name.

Are you working thru B.A.D.G.E. or are you independent?
~~Independent

Are you currently in a League, and if so, would you care to tell us about it?
~~No league yet, however, I'm considering offers from many different leagues.
(At time of publication, Chamillionaire has joined 5th Precinct: Undercover)

Can you tell us a little about your powers? Are all of your powers Morphon based?
~~I have many natural abilities. I am an expert at camouflage. I have the ability to change color and blend into any environment. My eyes can pivot and focus independently, observing two different objects simultaneously. I can project my tongue more than twice my body length. Really, a plethora of extraordinary abilities. My powers are enhanced by consuming morphons.

Do you have a sidekick?
~~The GEICO Gecko, my famous cousin.

Could you tell us a little about your origin?
~~I was originally a reptile, a lizard, a chameleon from Kauai Hawaii. After consuming a hallucinogenic frog that was infused with alien morphons I started to transform into a super-powerful human-like chameleon. Currently, I'm testing my powers out at BADGE.

What is your favorite piece of gear? why?
~~No favorites, however, most of the morphon-powered gear seems to be working well. Why? because it is stronger than crystal or bux gear.

Do you Have any advice for new Heroes?
~~No advice. I only started not long ago, so I need the advice.

Is there anything else you'd care to add?
~~I'll see some of you around town, could be uptown or downtown depending on the day, or the night.

Well, thank you for your time today, Chamillionaire.

Until next time, my friends.
Comments
0 Comments