Sunday, October 18, 2020

LWV - HAUNTED HEROES – DOUBLE OT UPDATE


By Todd Goode

11:42 am
“Wake up Scary Harry, wake uuuuup. You need to give an update on the tie breaker.”

“No mummy, I don’t want up yet. Mummy! Just a few more taps on the snooze button.”

“Wake up Scary Harry, wake uuuuup. Wake up Scary Harry, wake uuuuup.”

“WHAAT IS IT POOKIE? I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP! A TALKING HEAD NEEDS ALL THE SLEEP HE CAN GET!”

“Well, it’s not workin, so get up.”

“OKAY! OKAY! I’m up; put my eyes back in their sockets so I can see what is going on.”

“Make me an extra strong coffin, err, coffee Pookie and don’t forget the straw this time.”

“Good mourning ghosts and ghouls, Scary Harry here to update you on LWS first ever die breaker. Oops, I did it again. I meant tie breaker. Too much Brittany Spears. HEE HEE HEE.”

“Apparitionally, one eight hour over time was snot enough, Mojo’s Dojo and 5thPrecinct: Undercover have entered a second OT and it is utterly shocking, gruesome and bloody. It’s totally and terribly grate but don’t let me mince my words.”

“OH! THAT HAS TO HURT! Mountain Dewey just went spider monkey on Chucklehound. Mountain Dewey poked him the eyes with a three stooge eye poke. Here are the current tallies. Mojo’s Dojo 234 and 5th Precinct: Undercover also has 234. When will it end? Who knows? I’m going back to dead, err bed. There is just a bit longer than four hours remaining. More updates when it’s over.”
Comments
0 Comments