Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Player Art!

 Player art time. I know what you're thinking. "Wasn't this a long time ago?" Yes, I know. I fell behind with a load of stuff this month and I apologize for the long wait. 


This event started out as a challenge that didn't allow digital enhancements, only basic art. However, that turned out to be too much of a challenge, and it was vague. Thus, halfway through I returned the rules back to the standard set. 


That all said, here are the entries for this event. Everyone did amazing. 


Chaz Hamilton





Chris Evans





Dave Hawk





David Andrew Gibbons



Drift Davis





John Schoenfeld




    Jonathon Coombes



Leon Feros 



Mark Alan Bisanz




Mike Lane




Todd Goode





Very Special Entry: This was entered by David Andrew Gibbons son






Comments
0 Comments