Sunday, October 4, 2020

Player Review by the Xentric Knight

ID: 18056

Salutations comic lovers and heroes,

I must say that there are a variety of changes going on here. The background scenes in battles and the great animations of powers being used makes action very realistic. They are mega hits with me, the Xentric Knight.

I have finally beaten Dracula in the Ardeal mission. I find that great timing as it is now October with Halloween fast approaching. It was a shoe-in as I have supernatural and mutant powers. The new bosses I have faced in missions (Tyrranor, Stygia, and of course the Princess) are also spectacular.

I also want to thank all members giving good tips and advice on playing. My favorite method of playing is using fight clubs to gain crystals and using them(the crystals) to obtain better gear and level powers up to maximum.

I also use planning to level up my character. I use a rule of playing that has been working quite well. It is keeping attack, defense, and movement in order. I usually use the 1/1/1 process. In other words, I equally advance each section by trying to have each as close to same value, such as same 50,000 in attack, defense and movement. I notice so many have high life points but defense and attack are weak. This has improved my playing and has allowed me to beat some of the higher-ups at times.

My best move so far is joining 5th Precinct. Thanks to The Closer and the bunch for opening my eyes to the unlimited things out there. For now just play hard and never surrender.
Comments
0 Comments